ICAR – CENTRAL INLAND FISHERIES RESEARCH INSTITUTE JOBS
The Director, ICAR-Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore invites applications for walk-in-interview to be held in offline mode only for engagement to the following posts purely on contractual basis under CABIN project entitled “Network project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” at ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore as per details given below :
Name of position– Young Professional- II
Tenure- One year only OR co-terminus with the project, whichever is earlier.
Essential qualification– M. Sc. / M. Tech (Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/ Microbiology )
Desirable qualities/ Experience- Candidates having hands on experience on NGS data analysis, CLC genomics work bench and Molecular & Bioinformatics related research will be preferred.
Remuneration- Rs. 35000/- PM consolidated
Age Limit– Minimum 21 years and maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 45 years with relaxation as per rule.
Date and Time of Interview- Offline Mode: 15.04.2021 at 10:30 AM Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120
Place of posting Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore or as per necessities
1. Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the offline interview.
2. All candidates must send the prescribed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in prescribed application form to the said email.
3. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to email@example.com within 05:00 PM on 13.04.2021. All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be informed through email.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
5. Candidates who are already working / or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer / supervisor at the time of interview.
6. The selected candidate will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
7. Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining.
8. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point of time.
9. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFRI campus without mask.
10. The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.